Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello All

Hello Fellow Graduates!
I hope you all are doing well and enjoying life! I have been well! Unfortunately I am still living with my parents in LC, which will hopefully change this year, that is my goal anyway. I am Assistant coaching for LC's Cheer/Dance team with Ms.Holter, I have been the assistant for three years now, it is a blast! The High schoolers these days have definitely changed since we were walking the halls though. Other than that I have been schooling off and on, I have a couple professional certificates for clerical work and receptioning. I still haven't quite decided what it is I want to do for the rest of my life so I am just enjoying the days I have and learning who I truly am. I have survived a lot since graduation and I must say, the stability of classes and seeing the same faces day in and day out is definitely missed. It has all made me just that much stronger though, so I suppose it was all worth while. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the chance to catch up with some familiar faces!
~Loves~
~Vicky~

No comments: